Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 8.15.11


Monday: Bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches and tater tots. Breakfast for dinner night is always my favorite.

Tuesday: Creamy roasted tomato pesto pasta. This is still my very favorite pasta dish, and I think it always will be. Forever and ever amen.





Wednesday: Joe’s ribs (his super ultra secret recipe that he will not share (and which I personally believe changes every single time he makes them, but they're always delicious so I don't really care)), stovetop macaroni and cheese, green beans

Thursday: Pork loin sandwiches and chips. These sandwiches sound delicious, and I can't wait to try them!

Friday: Dinner out

Saturday: Peach pecan chicken sandwiches with jalapeno mayonnaise, fries. I recently downloaded the Every Day with Rachael Ray FoodFaves iPhone app, and this was one of the first recipes I saw when I was browsing it. I haven't been able to get it out of my head since.

Sunday: Grilled chicken over roasted bell pepper pasta. I've been craving this pasta lately, but I've kept it off the menu because peppers are so expensive. But lo and behold, what's on sale at my grocery store this week? Bell peppers! Thank you, universe!

No comments: