Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 9.13.10

Monday: Chicken spaghetti (I’ll update the link with a new picture, because the one in my original post is sort of hideous), salad

Tuesday: Mexican chicken with jalapeno popper sauce (I think this recipe was created just for me), taco rice (from a packet; convenience FTW!), salad

Wednesday: Apple-stuffed chicken breasts (I can't find the recipe to link to right now, but I think it's from Betty Crocker) (update: It's from Taste of Home, and here it is), rice pilaf, buttered steamed peas


Thursday: Chicken chipotle alfredo (based on this recipe from Beth)

Friday: Pizza night

Saturday: Chili (the first of the season, Joe’s going to l-o-v-e me)(more than he already does, that is, haha!), Monterey ranch bread

Sunday: Joe’s BBQ ribs (which we didn’t have last week), our favorite hash brown casserole (I can't believe I haven't shared this yet!), green beans

No comments: