Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 5.10.10

Happy Mother’s Day to all you mamas out there! We have a truly amazing day planned; we’re celebrating Andrew’s second birthday today with our family. I absolutely can’t think of a better way to celebrate being a mom than that.

I’ve got a busy and wonderful day ahead of me, so let’s get right to the menu. Lots of new recipes this week -- I’m feeling motivated!

(Also, just so you know, I'm taking some time off work this week so I probably won't be posting very much.)

Monday: Tomorrow is actually Andrew’s birthday, and we’re taking him to the zoo. We're planning to go out for pizza afterward, because pizza is Andrew's most favorite food ever (shocker, I know).

Tuesday:
Baked bean chili, grilled cheese sandwiches. I really can’t wait to try this one!

Wednesday:
Pasta with asparagus, lemon and goat cheese, salad

Thursday:
Sweet BBQ chicken kabobs, rice pilaf

Friday: Leftovers, sandwiches, or take-out

Saturday:
Creamy basil and red pepper pasta, garlic bread

Sunday:
Southwestern egg and black bean skillet, fresh fruit

3 comments:

Lynsey James March said...

I couldn't think of a better way to spend mother's day myself, have a great time! I can't wait for the baked bean chili either!

Debbie said...

It all sounds delicious! Hope you had a great day!!!

love-up-you said...

Diese Ringe werden auch als Quadrat Smaragdschliff thomas sabo charm oder Kissen schneiden bekannt. Und das stilvolle Merkmal dieser Schnitt ist die quadratische Form mit thomas sabo charm club anhänger Ecken schneiden wie ein Achteck. Aber vor dem Kauf Asscher Diamanten Ring müssen Sie berücksichtigen, dass der Diamant sollte angebote thomas sabo anhänger der höheren Farbe und Klarheit zu halten, weil der Schliff des Diamanten bedeutet, dass alle thomas sabo charm Mängel, die sichtbar sind, können auch gut sichtbar auf dem bloßen Auge. Daher Asscher Diamanten kann teuer im Vergleich zu sabo charms anderen Diamanten von der gleichen Karat.