Sunday, April 25, 2010

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 4.26.10

Well, I just looked at this menu I so painstakingly planned out and realized that it's shaping up to be a meaty week. I'll have to make up for it next week and plan for four vegetarian meals. (Yeah right -- like Joe will let that happen.)

Monday
: We're going out for dinner with friends.


Tuesday:
Apricot and cheddar chicken and ham melts, spinach salad. I didn't get to make this meal last week.

Wednesday: Smoked sausage with sour kraut, mashed potatoes, green beans. Didn't make this meal last week either. I was a total slacker.

Thursday: Hot dogs (for me and A-man) and brats (for Joe) on the grill, fries

Friday: Leftovers, sandwiches, or take-out

Saturday
: Buffalo chicken lasagna

Sunday: Asian wonton salad

No comments: