Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Cookies

Oh, food blog, how I have neglected thee. Thanksgiving came and went, and I did some cooking, and my dad's 60th birthday party came and went, and I did some cooking for that, but nothing seems to have made it up here lately.

So. I feel like if I post this (because writing anything on one of my blogs is like writing it in stone, of course), I will actually buckle down and force myself to get baking. Yes, I am totally in denial that Christmas is almost here. Without further ado, here is the list of Christmas cookies you can keep an eye out for coming up soon:

I have some other holiday desserts planned, too, plus some baking to do for a co-worker who just had his first baby, but I think if I pace myself I'll be fine. Look for the first two recipes on Monday, since I've committed to baking two dozen cookies for our holiday cookie exchange at work.

3 comments:

Cara said...

That sounds like a good variety of cookies! I'm doing my first round of holiday cookie baking this weekend, and I'm still trying to come up with a good balance of flavors.

Anonymous said...

These all sound yummy. Just what my newly diagnosed thyroid issue ordered...not. :(
I'll still make most of it, though. I have tons of family.

Lisa K said...

Cookies are my favorite dessert! The oatmeal cinnamon chip cookies sound especially good right now.